Monday, September 15, 2014

Season's Call

The days have slowly been getting chillier, and I'm definitely ready for some cool Autumn weather!
This is definitely my favorite jacket that I own. I had been looking for the perfect leather jacket with studs for the longest time when I spotted this one and instantly loved it (big plus that it was also on sale!). The jacket zips up diagonally, and is very form fitting which I like. It gives the perfect edge to an outfit :)







Hat - Ebay
Jacket - Forever 21
Bustier - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Bracelet - Forever 21
Earring Cuff - Ebay
Shoes - Call It Spring

6 comments:

  1. Loving this almost Forever 21outfit!! The color of the skirt is so nice and reminds of fall. The combination of the skirt with the bustier is really beautiful! xoxo
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Haha, I didn't even realize almost everything was from Forever 21 until I was typing up the list, it was completely coincidental!

      Delete
  2. You look so lovely! Loving your hat, your hair, your F21 from head to toe.
    Everything looks good on you <3<3

    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gorgeous
    I love your blog You have great idea's of styling
    Lets follow each other ?
    Please let me know I blog about latest trends and lifestyle
    Kisses
    http://www.irenadworld.com/
    Irena D

    ReplyDelete