Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tip Taps Tip

Polka dots galore! The skirt below was made a few months ago from a thrifted shower curtain, and I didn't have anything interesting to wear with it until I came across this cute polka dot bustier on an impromptu trip to Destiny USA in Syracuse recently (such a huge mall!). I really like how the two pieces work together without being too match-y and overwhelming in print.









Top - Papaya
Skirt - Homemade
Sunglasses - Forever 21
Belt - Forever 21
Purse - Ebay
Boots - Call It Spring

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! And so good to know that you make your own clothes, too, just like me! Really lovely, I like the combination of the two patterns!
    phianatomy.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit, you look great! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really a perfect combo! polka dots forever<3

    ReplyDelete